Om Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy and Mobility
The purpose of Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy and Mobility is to increase European competitiveness and create new jobs.
With support from this fund you will be able to conduct international research projects that support EUs policies for climate, energy and mobility. With a successful application to the program, companies will receive:
- 0,2-1M EUR for technology and product development
- IPR - Intellectual Property Rights
- A network of partners
- Access to new markets
- Technology and knowledge transfer
Possibilities with Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy and Mobility
Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy and Mobility offers opportunities for all SMEs and large companies, regardless of industry and technological level, facing a technological challenge or with a project idea for the solution of a technological/societal challenge. With Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy and Mobility, the company can receive co-financing from the EU for project research and development.
The overall theme in Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy and Mobility calls is ‘to accelerate the twin green and digital transitions and associated transformation of our economy, industry and society with a view to achieving climate neutrality in Europe by 2050’. This includes topics such as:
- Better air and water quality
- Sustainable resource management including the circular economy and biodiversity
- Reduced dependency on fossil fuels
- Cost-effective climate neutral alternatives for emitting activities
- Sustainable transition of the energy and transport sectors facilitated by innovative crosscutting solutions.
- Engaging society in the co-design, co-development, and co-implementation of innovations also through social innovation
The central focus of this programme is to make Europe the first digitally enabled circular, climate-neutral and sustainable economy through the transformation of its mobility, energy, construction and production systems.
Requirements for Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy and Mobility
There are three primary requirements for a project to be eligible for support from Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy and Mobility:
- Height of Innovation - the project/technology must be novel and solve a European problem in climate, energy and/or mobility.
- Large market potential or socioeconomic impact - min. 100M EUR over 5 years.
- The project requires collaboration by at least three partners from three Horizon Europe countries.
Håll dig uppdaterad
Anmäl dig till vår nyhetsservice och få meddelande när nästa deadline publiceras.Registrera dig
Begär kontakt angående finansiering från Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy and Mobility
Låt oss ha en informell diskussion om era möjligheter för att ansöka om Horizon Europe: Climate, Energy and Mobility för ert projekt
Er möjlighet att erhålla finansiering
Vi är specialiserade på att skriva och optimera finansieringsförslag. Vi kan bedöma dina möjligheter att erhålla finansiering för ditt projekt.Berätta om ditt projekt
or ringa (+45) 61 60 75 08